How to use Jeanuine’s website
To order a pair of Jeanuine custom jeans, you will be required to create a personal account. Your account will be necessary for Jeanuine to keep you updated on the progress of your order. It consists of the following: summary of your pending and finished creations, personal information, delivery address, billing address, follow up on orders, tracking of orders, invitations for referral and finally, the online forms for you to contact us, should you wish to avail of our alteration service or make a return or an exchange.
Creating your account is quick and easy! Just click on "Create an account" located at the upper right hand corner of the website. Then fill in the necessary fields and click on "Create".
To access your account click on “My account” which can be found on the upper right hand corner of the website. If you have started a new creation, you may still log in to your account at the end of the Jean Maker. You will be asked to either save or order the jeans. Simply provide your registered e-mail address and password to access your account.
To access your cart you must be logged in to your account. Your cart can be accessed by clicking “Access my cart” or “Products in my cart” on the upper right hand corner of the website. If you are not logged in to your account when you click “Products in my cart”, a pop up will appear allowing you to connect to your account.
Your account is where you can find your personal information and the details of different products (pending creations, finished creations, orders, contact Jeanuine and alteration service). You cannot order a product directly from your account. You must first transfer the product to your cart. Once it is in your cart you can place an order. If you delete a creation from your cart, it will still be available in your account. However, if you delete a creation from your account, it will be deleted indefinitely.
If you are logged in to your account when you finish a creation, it is automatically saved in your account and in your cart. If you remove a product from your cart it will still be in your account under "Finished Creations". You will then have to click the button "Add to Cart" to transfer your creation to your cart. If you are not logged in to your account when you finish a creation, simple choose “Order” and provide your registered e-mail address and password. Your creation will then be added to your cart.
If you have forgotten your password, Jeanuine will provide you with a new one. When a pop up appears asking you to log in to your account, the option "Forgot your password?" is available. Click on it and provide your registered e-mail address. Your new password will automatically be sent to you by e-mail.
To order a product, it needs to be in your cart. In case several creations are in your cart and you do not want to order all of them, simple select the product/s you wish to order by ticking “Buy” next to your chosen pair/s of jeans.
Select the desired quantity and then click on "Next" at the bottom of the page. Provide your shipping address and billing address then click on "Next". Review your order summary and click on “Next”. You will then be redirected to the online payment service provider, PayPal. Share your banking information and validate. A confirmation message will appear to confirm that your order has been registered.
Jeanuine gift card
A Jeanuine gift card is sent in PDF format via email to the recipient selected by the sender. It is possible to print this document. The sender may choose to send the gift card directly to the email of the recipient. The sender may also send the gift card to his/her own email address if he/she wishes to print the card and give it personally to the recipient.
Access the page “offer a pair jeans” on the site en.jeanuine.com then choose the desired gift card amount, type in the recipient’s email, your message and the email sending date. Finalise your order in the cart by completing payment.
Jeanuine gift cards can be used for a purchase on the site en.jeanuine.com. Each gift card comes with a unique code that allows you to complete an order by entering the code in the corresponding field on the cart page.
Jeanuine gift cards cannot be registered. Anyone in possession of the promo code on the card can use it when making a purchase on the Jeanuine site.
The value of a Jeanuine gift card is chosen by the sender. In addition to the amount, he/she also selects the currency of the gift card. When completing an order, the recipient of the gift card must choose the same currency as defined by the sender. Example: a gift card in Euros can NOT be used for a purchase in Dollars.
The promo code on a gift card can only be used once. In the event that the total amount of the gift card is not used for the purchase, the remaining value on the card will not be usable, exchangeable or refundable.
Yes, Jeanuine can send the gift card to the recipient of your choice up to 3 months after the date of purchase. This is a convenient option if you want to send the card on a specific date such as a birthday for example.
A Jeanuine gift card is valid for 1 year from the email sending date. The validity date is indicated on the card.
Gift cards are not exchangeable or refundable. In case of loss or theft, the gift card cannot be replaced.
The sender of the gift card will receive an invoice via email from Paypal, our payment solution. The sender will also receive a copy of the email sent to the recipient of their choice. The recipient of the gift card will receive a printed invoice upon delivery of their Jeans.
Jeanuine’s products and services
We recommend to hand wash the following fabrics: selvedge and raw denim (non-stretch). Other fabrics and colors can be machine washed at 30°C. We advise you to turn them inside out and wash them separately to avoid fading or discoloration from other fabrics.
Only premium quality denim that has been carefully selected by our production managers is used to create Jeanuine custom jeans. Two types of fabrics are available: "stretch" and "non-stretch". You can select the type of fabric in Step 1 of the Jean Maker application. You can find more information on each fabric through the descriptions available in this step.
Shipping and Delivery
A custom made pair of Jeanuine jeans is a one-of-a-kind piece that requires a dedicated fabrication process for each creation. Production and delivery of an order require approximately 4 weeks following payment thereof. The “Orders” tab available in your account allows you to keep track of the progress of your jeans during the various stages of production. Certain stages have an accompanying video presentation. You will also receive e-mail notifications every time your jeans reach a new stage of production.
Delivery within United States & France is offered for free. For deliveries outside these 2 countries, select the country of your choice during the check-out process. The corresponding shipping fees can be found on the next page. If your selected country is not on the list please contact the Jeanuine team so we can offer you a solution.
Yes! Jeanuine delivers worldwide. To get information on our shipping fees simply indicate the country of your choice when filling out the “Delivery Address” form during the check-out process. The corresponding shipping fees will then be indicated in the next page. If your selected country is not on the list, please contact the Jeanuine team so we can offer you a solution
The "Orders" tab in your personal account allows you to track the progress of your jeans during the various stages of production and delivery. Certain stages have an accompanying video presentation. You will also receive e-mail notifications every time your jeans reach a new stage of production.
We accept the following credit cards: Visa and MasterCard. You can also choose to pay using your PayPal account. For both cases you will be redirected to a secure page to validate your payment. Once your payment has been confirmed, please click on the link to go back to the Jeanuine website. If you do not receive a confirmation after your payment has been accepted, please contact the Jeanuine customer service team immediately through the "Contact" link.
For orders to be delivered within United States and the European Union, all taxes and VAT are included in the price. For deliveries outside within United States and the European Union, local taxes and/or VAT are not included in the price. The client will be responsible for any taxes due directly to the relevant authorities in his/her country of residence.
Jeanuine payment center is hosted overseas. Some banks may apply foreign transaction fees to credit card purchases made online from your home country where the vendor is foreign and processes the transaction in its local currency.
Upon confirmation of your order, you will receive an electronic invoice from PayPal which will be automatically sent to your e-mail address. You will also receive an invoice hard copy from Jeanuine which will be shipped with your jeans. In both invoices you will find your order number. For any concerns regarding your order, please provide us with this number.
We currently do not accept payments by check. Only payments made via credit card or through a PayPal account are available.
Your account will be charged upon confirmation of your order.
We allow exchanges in 2 cases:
- Should the size of the jeans you ordered with Jeanuine not fit you.
- If there is a product defect or an error made by Jeanuine.
All other reasons will not be considered as eligible for an exchange. However Jeanuine will still study all requests on a case by case basis.
Please contact us within 7 days of receiving your package, either by completing the “Return & Exchange” questionnaire accessible in your personal account under the “Contact Jeanuine” tab, or by relaying your order number and details of the problem via the “Contact” tab available on all the pages of the website.
For more information regarding our return and exchange policy, please read the "CANCELLATION AND RETURN OF PRODUCTS" section of Jeanuine’s general terms and conditions and/or refer to the following questions below.
It is not possible to get a refund; but we allow exchanges in 2 cases:
- Should the size of the jeans you ordered with Jeanuine not fit you.
- If there is a product defect or an error made by Jeanuine.
You have 2 options to avail of an exchange:
- Request a new production of the defective order with the same specifications but with the new size/s.
- Request for a voucher amounting to the initial amount paid which will be valid for use exclusively on the Jeanuine website.
- Please contact us within 7 days of receiving your package, either by completing the “Return & Exchange” questionnaire accessible in your personal account under the “Contact Jeanuine” tab, or by relaying your order number and details of the problem via the “Contact” tab available on all the pages of the website.
- The Jeanuine team will reply by e-mail as soon as possible and might ask you for additional information to validate the exchange request.
- For orders delivered within the United States or France: once the exchange request has been validated by Jeanuine, a prepaid shipping label will be sent via mail as soon as possible so you can return your jeans at no additional cost. You will simply need to attach the shipping label to the return package.
- For orders delivered outside the United States or France:
- To exchange order in which the size does not fit; once the exchange request has been validated by Jeanuine, you will be requested to send the pair of jeans to an address to be determined by Jeanuine. Return shipping fees to will be at your cost.
- For defective products, once the exchange request has been validated, a prepaid shipping label will be sent via mail as soon as possible so you can return your jeans at no additional cost. You will simply need to attach the shipping label to the return package.
- The jeans must be returned in their original packaging and should not show signs of wear (excepting an initial at home trial). All tags, labels and miscellaneous accessories should also be included in the package.
For more information regarding our return and exchange policy, please read the "CANCELLATION AND RETURN OF PRODUCTS" section of Jeanuine’s general terms and conditions.
- If you reside within United States or France, Jeanuine will handle all shipping fees associated with the return of your jeans. A prepaid shipping label will be sent via mail so you can return your jeans at no additional cost.
- If you reside outside of United States or France and an exchange has been validated by Jeanuine for a defective product, a prepaid shipping label will be sent via mail so you can return your jeans at no additional cost.
- If you reside outside of United States or France and an exchange has been validated by Jeanuine for order in which the size does not fit, you will be responsible for the return shipping fees of the jeans to an address in to an address to be determined by Jeanuine.